Pure Hearts Healing Light Center

Assisting in developing a more connected and energized Mind, Body, Soul and Spirit through the various modalities and information handed down. My lineage is true ancient knowledge and unbroken. Be awaken to your true Light.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

TESTIMONIALS

I just want to thank you for changing my life...you have really brought inner white light to me through your teachings, and because of this I have really been able to redirect my life. I tried so many times with so many different instructors to try and find my inner peace and to connect with my guides, and only through you have I been able to find love and light. Thank you so much RitaMarie!!! Pamela Way, Gaylordsville, CT - 8/10

I highly recommend the Bringing in Your Abundance workshop! Some of my strongest desires have already begun to unfold before my eyes! I've become a manifestation magnet! RitaMarie provides the guidance to help you clearly identify your truest desires in life. I suggest you come armed with a notebook/pen to capture the potent content of this course - you'll refer to it often in your future manifestation practice. I'm happy to share more about the experience and aftermath with anyone who has questions. Most of all, do yourself a favor and just take the course first! Cheers! Doris - New Milford, CT
- 2010

I met Rita under some very sad circumstances- when I seen the name of her center in the pennysaver it was a magnet, I called her immediately, through all the pure love that truly is in this woman's heart, she has begun to take away a lot of my sadness and pain, For I honestly don't think Rita knows how much she means to me - her "PURE HEART" is healing ! luv, light and blessings, Beth - 2008
I am an energy healer myself and I knew Rita was going to help take me to the next level when my guides lead me to her. As soon as I pulled up to the property I could feel the energy outside shift and I felt surrounded by love and completely safe and protected, this was a wonderful experience as I sometimes get nervous when I embark upon something new. When I met Rita for the first time I instantly knew she was an ancient soul and I felt completely comfortable around her as she just radiates love, wisdom, protection and understanding. I have experienced several different sessions with her - the Karmic Matrix Clearing, the Emotional Cord Cutting, the 22 Strand DNA Activation and the Soul Retrieval and I know there is more to come! I felt my energy shifting during our sessions and I feel happier and lighter and I know our work together has helped me to move forward on my path to heal myself and help others.
Thank you Rita for all of your loving support, guidance and most of all the amazing work that you do! Vanessa - Waterbury, CT - 2009

Dear RitaMarie: Once again I can't thank you enough for the work that you do and the light that you bring to the world. The King Soloman Healing Modality has been life changing. I wasn't quite sure what to expect in the beginning or exactly how I would be affected, but week-to-week I could feel and see the changes in myself and how I view the world. Every week I felt so much freer, lighter, happier, more energized and even my intuition grew stronger. This process has also aided in the release of old baggage and wounds, while helping me to find a genuine sense of self. I know that I was meant to see you and do this work and every week that I drove in to see you, I received signs from the universe that I was on the right path. Thank you for helping me reach this new level of consciousness.
Love & Blessings Always, Vanessa - Waterbury, CT -2009

When I came to RitaMarie, I was depressed, couldn't function at work, fighting with my husband and son over little things. I was at my wits end. I had given up on life. RitaMarie suggested the DNA. I was skeptical, but did it with an open mind. I didn't have anything to lose and was willing to try anything at this point. RitaMarie did her ritual and I followed her instructions for the next three days. I was pleasantly suprised. I enjoyed going to work again, there was less fighting at home and I was feeling better about myself. Thank you RitaMarie. I got my life back.
Lynn, New Milford, CT - 2010

Since my activation a few years ago, I’ve benefitted from a greater sense of calm, less frequent head colds and greater intuition. I’ve also been fortunate to find a wonderful job, which from the moment of my arrival at the office felt like a”good fit” for me. I am more at ease with myself and my mediation practice has taken on new meaning. I highly recommend working with Rita Marie, her services have helped me to be a better person. Ann H. Danbury, CT-2008